Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Supr Bowl 42 ...oops...XLII I mean...

Yeah. The link above (here it is if u missed it) was my favorite add in this yr's super bowl. It was better than Manning not falling down with half the Pat's defense tugging at his shirt (I guess the Pat's knew that the Giants were going to win, and so they wanted Manning's jersey). It was better than Tyree using his helmet to hold on to Manning's pass ("He showed he could use his head," Bloomberg, Mayor, NY). And it would have been better than Randy Moss catching the the 50 yard throw by Tom brady, and scoring a touchdown in the last 30 seconds of the game.
Oh well, may be not the last part. But still, the Giants winning the game was an upset. Wait. make that an Upset. I just updated by Gtalk status:

Is the giant's joy > the patriot's grief ???

Lemme know. Ofcourse, the best team took the trophy in the end. Blah Blah. But I still won't give credit to Eli Manning. The Giants were all about defense, and they had enough opportunity to learn that from Eagles and Colts.

The super bowl adds in general were a bit of let down this yr. No real funny adds from Budweiser (does any one find fire-breathing guys funny???), and the pepsi "magnetic attraction" add further strengthned my resolve not to drink pepsi ever in my life!!! At the end of the game, I just wished I had a giant charlie brown or stewie balloon, like the ones in the coke add!!!!

No comments: